Jeremy Jackson BA(Hons), FPFS
Chartered Financial Planner & Director
Jeremy is a director and Chartered Financial Planner at BlueSKY Chartered Financial Planners with over 20 years’ experience in financial services. He is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society by examination.
As a Chartered Financial Planner, Jeremy specialises in the provision of advice and production of reports on the financial aspects of divorce and how to divide assets effectively and efficiently between couples. Typical reports will detail how pensions should be shared to produce either equal incomes or other specified scenario and comply with Part 25 of the Family Procedure Rules 2010. This work is normally introduced to us by Solicitors, Accountants, Actuaries and Mediators.
- Chartered Financial Planner (Fellow)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate (AFPC)
- AF1 – Personal Tax & Trust Planning
- AF3 – Pension Planning
- AF4 – Investment Planning
- AF5 – Financial Planning
- In addition, Jeremy has numerous supplementary qualifications awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)