Our financial planning team are all members of the Resolution network.
Resolution is an organisation of 6,500 family lawyers and other professionals who believe in a constructive, non-confrontational approach to family law matters. As Resolution members, our Financial Planners are proven experts in the legal and financial implications that arise as a result of divorce or separation.
All our Financial Planners are members of Resolution, with Mark and Rob being Resolution Specialists. Resolution Specialists are members who have proven their skills and expertise through rigorous assessment of their knowledge and ability to work harmoniously with clients who are facing family disputes. The accreditation is a mark of excellence in practice and demonstrates outstanding levels of skill.
All our Financial Planners are members of Resolution. Our team are committed to:
- Listening, being honest and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
Resolution members follow a Code of Practice that promotes a constructive approach to family issues. This means our financial planners must:
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
- Treat everyone with respect and without judgment.
If you wish to know more about how using a Resolution-affiliated firm can ensure you receive the highest standard of financial service, please do not hesitate to contact us.