Bluesky is a Chartered Firm of financial planners. We are an enthusiastic team that offers financial planning guidance and administration to discerning clients. We primarily advise clients with wealth who seek the benefits of bespoke financial planning, supported by first class administration and client service.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic member of our administration team who is able to learn quickly and enjoy working with others.
- A proficient user of the Microsoft Office package, especially outlook, word and excel.
- A competent administrator with good attention to detail.
As a smart and articulate individual you will perform a key role in meeting and greeting our clients and communicating with them via email and telephone.
Office hours are 9 to 5:30
Salary will depend on experience but will be £19,000 and £21,000
- Discretionary annual Bonus
- 20 days holiday rising by 1 day for every completed year of service to max of 25 days. Plus Bank Holidays.
- 5% Employers Contribution/ 3% Employees contribution into a Personal Pension.
- 4 x Salary Death in Service
Please see attached the job specification
For further information please contact;
Tel: 01189 876655