As a Pension on Divorce Expert (PODE) we’re perfectly placed to assist your divorcing clients when it comes to sharing pension assets.
Indeed, you may have recently read our three-part guide to pensions on divorce:
- Pensions and divorce: Before the decree absolute
- Pensions and divorce: After the decree absolute – what’s next?
- Pensions and divorce: 5 pitfalls to avoid when implementing a pension share
In recent weeks, we have also hosted a range of useful webinars covering specific aspects of pensions and divorce. They are ideal if you work with divorcing clients who may have pension assets – perhaps significant sums – and you need guidance on looking after these clients.
You’ll find all the webinars on this dedicated page on the BlueSKY website.
Topics covered include:
- Drafting a Letter of Instruction for a Pension Sharing report
- Pension sharing hints and tips
- Pension sharing and the Lifetime Allowance
- Pension valuations – when is the value not the value?
- Pension offsetting and the “chamber of fears”
- I don’t want a Pension Sharing report – what are the alternatives?
We have more than 20 years’ experience in helping solicitors, barristers, and judges, as well as our clients, understand how pensions and other assets should be shared in the case of divorce.
These webinars are a great source of useful information – and on our website you’ll also find a wealth of free resources designed to help you to deliver the best possible advice to your clients.
Get in touch
If you have divorcing clients who would benefit from advice, or you need the services of an experienced pensions on divorce expert, please get in touch. Email email@example.com or call us on 0118 987 6655.