Rob Starling CFP, APFS
Chartered Financial Planner & Director
Rob is a director and joint owner of BlueSKY Chartered Financial Planners LLP with over 25 years’ experience in financial services.
As a Chartered Financial Planner Rob specialises in the provision of advice and production of reports on the financial aspects of divorce and how to divide assets effectively and efficiently between couples. Typical reports will detail how pensions should be shared to produce either equal incomes or other specified scenario and comply with Part 25 of the Family Procedure Rules 2010. This work is normally introduced to us by Solicitors, Accountants, Actuaries and Mediators.
Rob is an accredited member of Resolution in addition to holding the Chartered status via both the CII and CISI.
Specialist Accredited member of Resolution
FCA controlled functions
- CF30 – Client Facing
- CF11 – Anti Money Laundering Officer
- CF4 – Partner
Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments (CISI)
- Certified Financial Planner / Chartered MCSI
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Chartered Financial Planner (Advanced Financial Planning Diploma)
Included are the following qualifications:
- G10 – Taxation & Trusts
- G60 – Pensions
- K10 – Pension retirement options planning
- K20 – Pension Income Planning
- JO4 – Pension Funding Options
- CF9 – Pension Simplification