Mike Thompson BSc(Hons), FPFS
Chartered Financial Planner
Mike is a Chartered Financial Planner with BlueSKY Chartered Financial Planners. He has more than five years of experience in financial services. He is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society by examination.
As a Chartered Financial Planner, Mike specialises in the provision of advice and production of reports on the financial aspects of divorce, and how to divide assets effectively and efficiently between couples. Typical reports will detail how pensions should be shared to produce either equal incomes or other specified scenarios and comply with Part 25 of the Family Procedure Rules 2010. This work is normally introduced to us by solicitors, accountants, actuaries and mediators.
- Chartered Financial Planner (Fellow)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate (AFPC)
- AF3 – Pension Planning
- AF5 – Financial Planning
- AF6 – Senior Management and Supervision
- AF7 – Pension Transfers
- AF8 – Retirement Income Planning
- In addition, Mike has numerous supplementary qualifications awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).