July sees us welcome a new member to the client support team here at BlueSKY, growing our numbers to 14. Having a fantastic support team is key to us being able to deliver a responsive and highly personalised service to all our clients; something we believe sets us apart from other firms that operate in our field.
Last year we ran a survey on client satisfaction, and we were really pleased to see that 100% of our clients believe our advice has, or will, help them to achieve their financial goals. 97% were extremely satisfied that we had correctly identified their needs, goals and objectives.
It is feedback like this, which spurs us on to continue to find better ways to deliver the best service and help you to achieve everything that you want from your life.
More than just financial ‘numbers’
We believe that what sets us apart from many of our peers is a willingness to find out more about our client’s lives than just their financial ‘numbers’. Lifestyle financial planning, as it is sometimes called, is about helping our clients to understand what they truly want from life and then using their financial assets to help achieve this.
Obviously, you would expect us to be passionate about our work! However, it would be safe to say that it is a truly rewarding profession and we can honestly say that we thoroughly enjoy seeing our clients year in, year out and seeing well laid out financial plans coming to fruition.
We’re open for business
It might sound like a strange thing to say, but we are most certainly open for business and are actively seeking new clients. Our best advocates are you – our existing clients – and we really appreciate the referrals that you pass our way.
So, it was no surprise to note from our recent research that 97% of our clients would be happy to recommend us to their friends and family. So, do you know anyone who would benefit from our advice?
If you do know anyone who is seeking help in understanding their finances better and aligning them to their goals, we’d love to hear from them. Clients who benefit from our advice include those who:
- Wish to gain a greater understanding of what they have and where they are heading
- Want to check that their pensions and investments are on track to deliver the lifestyle they want
- Are thinking about retirement and are concerned that they might not have enough money to do so
- Own their business and want to investigate ways of extracting money from it or are even thinking of selling up and want to understand what life beyond this looks like
- Thinking about leaving money to loved ones and are concerned that this may leave them short or that too much tax might result
- Are divorcing or separating and need help to understand what the finances might look like beyond this difficult time.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who you think would benefit from our advice, please ask them to get in touch. In the first instance, we are always happy to chat with somebody and we will be totally honest about whether we can help or not.
They can call us during office hours on 01189 876655 – and remember to tell them that you recommended us!