Earlier this month, Mark sat down with solicitor and arbitrator Mena Ruparel to discuss the recent Pensions Advisory Group (PAG) report on pension sharing on divorce.
We’ve been producing pension sharing reports for almost 20 years and are experts in this area, so we shared our expertise and thoughts in this one-hour webinar.
This invaluable webinar:
- Looks at the recent PAG report on pensions
- Highlights the main findings from the report
- Will help you understand when a Pensions On Divorce Expert (PODE) is required
The webinar also helps answer questions such as:
- Do I need a Pension Sharing Report?
- How do I convince my client that they need one?
- Do I try and share ‘cash equivalent’ capital or create equal incomes?
…and many more.
The webinar also acts as 1 hour’s Continuing Professional Development for registered professionals.
Watch the webinar here.