Having founded Bluesky over 25 years ago Mark has now stepped back from the day-to-day running of the firm.
Mark remains a Chartered Financial Planner and Resolution Accredited Specialist and continues to provide consultancy services to Bluesky.
In his spare time, Mark enjoys spending time with friends and family, as well as running and swimming for personal fitness. He is also actively involved in the local community and is passionate about charity work.
- Appreciative clients; people who ‘get’ what we do and the value of it
- Continually developing my professional and personal mental academic abilities
- Reading, when I get the time
- Attending live music events and festivals
- Liver and kidneys
- Unappreciative people
- Not having the time to exercise
The important stuff
All regulated financial advisers must be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and therefore appear on their register. You can find Mark’s entry here.
Furthermore, all advisers must have an up-to-date Statement of Professional Standing (SPS). This shows they are suitably qualified and have carried out the required amount of Continuous Professional Development (CPD). You should be wary of any advisers who refuse to provide copies of their SPS. You can click here to view Mark’s.